Greetings from Safety Harbor, FL

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duslow

Reaction score
Greetings All.

I am a happy owner of a pair of Vista hybrid speakers driven by a McIntosh 7300 SS amp. I came here mainly to find information on replacing a blown woofer in one of my Vistas and to see if it was a common problem or not.

I called Martin Logan's support and they immediately shipped a new woofer and emailed installation instructions to me. I was very impressed with how quick they responded. No questions were asked as to how I blew one of the woofers.

I decided to join this forum and try to contribute where I can. So there you go mods, my first post.

dus, welcome to the group. Sorry to hear the woofer problem but glad to hear that it was resolved quickly. Hope you enjoy your slice of electrostatic heaven !

Welcome! Nice to hear that ML's service/support is continuing the legacy of excellence set by Jim Powers!

BTW, duslow, you might want to check out our local Suncoast Audiophile Society (see my signature link). Lots of ML owners in the club!

Welcome duslow, try the search feature for your woofer issue. I know a few have a members have had an issue with woofers but I'm not sure if they were Vista's.

Back