Hooked on electrostats

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brenro

Reaction score
Hi all. My first post even though I've been reading this blog for years. I'm currently on my fourth pair of ML's- Prodigys. I can't honestly say I've heard a speaker at any price that compares. My love affair with Martin Logan began many years ago when the Monolith was first introduced. I couldn't afford them but I got to listen to them in a high end store in LA that had them set up properly and had spectacularly expensive electronics hooked up to them. My wife was with me and she was as hooked as I was after we listened to Jennifer Warnes sing Bird on a Wire. The air and space were so palpable I looked around because I was sure she was in the room. The hair stood up on the back of my neck. I've since slowly worked my way up the chain the way most of us do and my low hours Prodigys are as good as I'll ever need. Now if I can just afford a truly appropriate amplifier to drive them I'll be a happy man.

Welcome to the group, I'm sure time will afford you your dream amp as well !

Latest posts

Back