Architectural series - Edge/Axis with Spires

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhp

Reaction score
Hello,
Trying to upgrade my 5.1 system to match my 2 channel system.
I currently have Spires and don't have the space/money for a Stage X.

I can't seem to find any reviews on the Axis/Edge speakers. Has anyone seen or heard these speakers? I don't have room for the Vanquish in my ceiling so the Edge would be center and the axis would be in ceiling rears.

Any thought on these versus the other inwall/inceiling options?

Thanks!
Mark

In walls are not reviewed like "normal" speakers because of the unusual demand of having to build a wall to fairly review a product so reviews can be hard to come by.
At Cedia a bit ago, we did build a false wall for a pair of Edges to A/B against a pair Montis to demonstrate how close one can get to a floor stander. We work hard to get our install goods to be in line for exactly the job you face. So many customers have to do some in walls in many of the theaters out there, it behooves us to be as close as we can. With both of the items you are asking about, we use a larger AMT driver, so we can come even closer to a panel sound,with its much bigger effective surface area. With both, the tweeter can be removed and turned 90 degrees so one can match dispersion characteristics to a panel so you have that flexibility as well.

Back