Carolina Dreaming with ML collection in tow

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greg2putt

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new member who's been collecting ML orchestral pieces ever since I had an ephipany at a NYC electronics boutique store (Harveys) 20 years ago when I walked in on Prodigy's singing gloriously. My collection started shortly thereafter with the Summits when they first came out. Since then I've added Stage, Fresco I, Descent I and Passage. All of the latter pieces are still in unopened boxes waiting to join the ML Orchestra when we build our dream home near Wilmington NC in 2014. Yes, I also had the bug for an outdoor speaker pair, so I picked up a new pair of JBL Control 30 for the covered Lanai. It's now time that I join the club and learn from this group. I have lots of questions ... starting with AMP choice for Fresco I, Stage, Passage part of the future 5.1 set (and JBLC30). Also, since I'm having a custom home built I'll be learning from the group about materials, wiring, and much more. I also have plans for 'smarthome' solution and will be looking at Control4 as my first choice for a solution plus I'm craving a 4k OLED 70" panel in 2015. I have demonstratably, lots of patience and am a DIY'er like lots of others in the forum and will seek to learn and share along the way. I've uploaded the initial version of a portion of my first floor plan (yes, I created it in Chief Architect's HomeDesigner software). Ceiling on first floor will be 10' and the Great room will have a vaulted ceiling up to perhaps 14'. Thanks in advance for sharing with me as my journey that has been more than 10 years in the making starts to unfold. I'll share along the way .... hopefully benefitting others in the future as you all will benefit me.
Cheers!

Greg

Attachments

• Snip of house.jpg
    Snip of house.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 57
Back