Random Picture Request

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamdpayne

Reaction score
I realize this is quite random but here goes: about 6.5 years ago in the MartinLogan supersystems thread, Robin posted a beautiful picture of someone's ML system here:

http://www.martinloganowners.com/fo...ing-is-Believing&p=23997&viewfull=1#post23997

He said it was a system owned by "jon". the simple look and view are spectacular and I wanted to use it for my XBMC background but a 600x400 pixel image doesn't look good full screen on a laptop, much less on a 50" tv. Is there any chance that the owner of this system or someone who knows the owner would be able to get a hi-res image for me?

And all that super reflective glass behind them, I shudder to think of the comb-filtering and echo in there.

Looks nice, but not the best sound from the quality of gear used.

And all that super reflective glass behind them, I shudder to think of the comb-filtering and echo in there.

Looks nice, but not the best sound from the quality of gear used.

I wouldn't judge before hearing. He's got some heavy treatment in there, and the room is asymmetric which may help also.

The system is certainly capable of more than it delivers, but it may well be eminently satisfying.

Latest posts

Back