CLX Crossover Schematics

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hola. No. They are exclusive and and own by Martin Logan. If you have a problem with it, you have to address it to Martin Logan Service Department. They will guide you to track and service them easy. Happy listening!

I am not having any problems, rather I am going to upgrade the crossover components. It is nice to have the schematics in order to understand the most critical components

With all respect, I had been servicing a lot of high-end brands, and the quality components of my CLXs are top quality...Mr.Joe Vojko and his team took their time to bring these wonderful speakers to us, the users... you could void their warranty too. Just my 2cents. Happy listening!

I am not having any problems, rather I am going to upgrade the crossover components. It is nice to have the schematics in order to understand the most critical components

It's very useful! Try contacting Dana, he may be able to help, but as CLX is still current they may not release a schematic. Best wishes with your project!

Yes , tempting isn't it !

I have had quite a bit of success over the years when upgrading a few of the factory fitted components on various Quad ESL's .

However as Roberto has commented , most of the passive's on the CLX boards appear to be pretty good quality components and any Off Piste modifications would most certainly void any current ML/Dealer warranty. Only another 4 Years 9 months and counting !

Latest posts

Back