Newb

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ Boone

Reaction score
Alright, happy to be a part of this forum. I never used to be into serious audio nor did I understand it. However after working for Best Buy along side the Magnolia Home Theater I picked up a few things. Now our store has converted to a Magnolia Design Center and have a job their as a System Designer. It has been a great opportunity and since then I have fallen in love with ML speakers. I would aspire to own a set of Summit X's like our display, but with the cost it will be a long time from now. However, I have recently purchased a set of the new Motion 15's which are phenomenal. I am using a Peachtree Decco 65 to power them. I have a Monster 1600 powercenter which I plan to upgrade to a Panamax. I have also replaced the Peachtree's stock power cable with an AQ NRG-X3, and from there I have AQ rocket 44 cables pre terminated with silver spades. I have been playing with it a lot, as this is my first real speaker setup. I'm hoping by the end of the year to upgrade to Theos and rocket 88 cabling.

Back