Hello from wintery Canada!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TubeHeaven

Reaction score
New as the shiny penny we just (sadly) deleted. I own a pair of Monolith II's powered currently by a Bryston 4B, BP-20 preamp, Oracle Delphi II with a Denon SUT. Also have a Radii KT-88 second tube system with Comete speakers, supplied with digital input.

Glad to find a ML community.

Thanks for accepting my registration :cheers:

Hi from ND where its cold and crap, good thing is we can stay inside and warm up to some music

Ha, I'm as far East from you as I can get. Complete opposite side of Canada and I'm inside relaxing and enjoying my MLs while there's a snow storm outside!!!

Hi-O! Are you British Columbia West or Alberta West?

Central Alberta (Red Deer) where Mother Nature likes us to remember winter just as long as she possibly can! Actually this year it's been pretty good, comparably speaking, yet in this part of the country it can easily come back and remind us for a few more months and I am sure she will.

Hahaha... My brother moved from Vancouer to Edmo in Oct/2011, bought a house, and didn't know whether it came with Dirt or Lawn until April. I've thought of heading out that way for work (the money is fantastic), but so far i haven't taken the plunge. Nice to meet you, TubeHeaven

Latest posts

Back