Rain...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amey01

Reaction score
Moderate flooding in the Coomera River - hopefully this is the maximum!

Attachments

• re.jpg
    re.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 409
  • rIMG_20130128_111407.jpg
    rIMG_20130128_111407.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 420
-30 up at the snowmobile camp this past Fri morning, plenty of snow, lakes are frozen in great shape

-30 up at the snowmobile camp this past Fri morning, plenty of snow, lakes are frozen in great shape

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr. I remember those days in Maine well enough to not want to revisit them. Hope the riding is good.

Saved working on the porches for the nice cool winter days here in Florida. Today it's low 80's and I'm sweating my butt off. What happened?

Amey has it stopped raining yet?

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr. I remember those days in Maine well enough to not want to revisit them. Hope the riding is good.

Brad, riding was great, we waited till it warmed up to a 'balmy' -5 before we headed out !

I've spent alot of time over the years in Maine (my favorite snowmobiling destination), lets see if you know from where this pic was taken ?

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 302
I'm going with inland not coastal even though Maine has 100's if not 1,000's of islands. Moosehead or maybe Sebago?

Moosehead Lake it is ! we're on the south slope of Kineo (Rockwood) looking down the lake towards Greenville.

Man I love that lake !!

Dave, I prefer the weather here today compared to what we experienced here last week (and you like for snowmobiling). It's almost summer here today (comparatively speaking): 40°F!

Moosehead Lake it is ! we're on the south slope of Kineo (Rockwood) looking down the lake towards Greenville.

Man I love that lake !!

I have family pictures standing in front of the city of Rockwood sign. That's my last name, no connection though. Dad just liked any signs with the family name.

Yesterday it was 71 and sunny today we had strong winds, tornado warnings and it is now 30. This has been one crazy winter.

Wow.............I think the delay will exceed five minutes though !

Latest posts

Back