newbie from france

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bezz-rr

Reaction score
Hello has all, my name is christophe and I lives in France in serignan, new mlo since this summer with a pair of the quest, I find the fabulous sound and I feast has to listen to of the rock with :rocker:

i go visit your excellent forum

I must say I love France. I have a lot of family there, and I visit every year for 3 weeks. This last trip I ended up visiting my cousin in Meolans-Revel and also spending time in Barcelonette. Absolutely Stunning. I would live in those mountains in a heartbeat if I could.

Bienvenue, I also lived in France for a couple of years (Strasbourg ) and love going back to the EU whenever I can.

Those Quests are nice speakers. Are they still original panels?

Thank you, I am in the South at 3 km of the sea and 100 km of the Spain, very good to party, I do not know the age of stators, but I know that the person who sold them to me, he had them for decoration around a piano has tail during 7 years it s the first one ml which that i saw and heard, that rings very well and for 400 euro these finished at my home

Back