Greetings from sunny Florida

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktchnman

Reaction score
Hello to all. Now that I've semi-retired, I can indulge myself a little with what has always been a passion of mine......music. I'm a new owner of a pair of Theos, which is what led me to this site. My amp is the solid state Cary 200.2, I'm using an Audio Research SP-11 Mk.II Pre-amp, another ARC unit, the reference CD-8, for my discs, a vintage McIntosh MR-71 Tuner (with the Modafferi mod), and for right now a Rega P5 turntable and a Canary Audio (tube) phono amp. All my power cords and interconnects are Drew Baird's Black Dragons. I'm also using the Mapleshade isolation platforms and brass Micropoint Heavyfeet, as well as their "Samson" rack.
I'm always looking to talk and educate myself further, so, to all out there, Hello!!

Welcome aboard ! nice assortment of audio kit you have assembeled !

always happy to have another analog fan in the group as well.

Welcome from Florida just south of you. Maybe your heading should be sunny but a bit cold Florida. Don't forget to post pics of your system in the members area.

Welcome! You're a bit of a drive from the Tampa Bay area, but might consider checking out our Suncoast Audiophile Society, with our motley crew of high-end enthusiasts (some of whom have ML setups).

Motley crews are, in my experience, usually pretty cool. Checked out the club's web site, will try to attend a meeting somewhere down the line, perhaps while attending a Yankee (yes, I'm originally a New Yorker) game.

Back