Nothing reproduces music like electrostatic speakers and tube electonics

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael H

Reaction score
Hello, Michael H here. I have just registered - therefore qualify as a newbie. However I just retired from a thirty year stint with Magnolia Hi Fi a Pacific Northwest hi Fi retailer and Martin Logan dealer. Fortunately being in the business has its perks and I have acquired one of the finest systems for reproducing music I have encountered through the years. And, it is not too terribly sophisticated. Vistas and a depth I are driven by a Mac MC275 IV, which is fed by a Rogue Audio 99 Super Magnum pre. Sources are Heybrook TT2/SME3009S/SUMIKO analogue and Primate CD21 augmented with Sonos/Dacit digital. All products benefit from something from Herbies Audio Lab. All interconnects and speaker cables are Audio Quest.
I look forward to participating in forums.
Michael H.

Michael, welcome aboard.......from another M/L..tube..Rogue Audio enthusiast !

Welcome Michael, you have put together a really nice system there. I agree that there is a certain magic with electrostats and tubes. Be sure you post a pic of your system.

Welcome Michael , tubes and stats are a match made in audio heaven

Welcome aboard Michael. If you like the Vistas driven full-range with the Mac now, you will be amaze if you relieve the Mac from bass-duty. Your system will be taken to another level if you have the Mac focusing on the panels and a beefy solid-state amp on the woofers.

Back