"Elections Have Consequences"

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, has he met with any CEOs or conservatives in the White House as well, or is he only meeting with left leaning pundits?

J

Last edited:
It was meant to be secret, no media announcement or official scheduling, but they were spotted going into the White House. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...l-sharpton_n_2240011.html?utm_hp_ref=politics Could you imagine the media uproar, had Romney won the election, and then proceeded to shortly afterwards have an unannounced meeting with Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh?

Guess this will be a big campaign issue for the Republicans to use against him in the 2016 Presidential Election...

Guess this will be a big campaign issue for the Republicans to use against him in the 2016 Presidential Election...

nahhh, he'll be impeached before then......:ROFL:

Ok...here I go again...trying to lighten things up !

nahhh, he'll be impeached before then......:ROFL:

Ok...here I go again...trying to lighten things up !

I think he's pretty safe. Given all the $hit Bush pulled without being impeached, and after the fiasco when they went after Clinton (and overplayed their hand), I doubt the Republicans will have the intestinal fortitude to try something like that again.

At least in my lifetime.
Which, by then, the way they're going, the Party will have ceased to exist. ;) :D :devil:

(How's that for humor?)

Last edited:
Republicans

Which, by then, the way they're going, the Party will have ceased to exist. ;) :D :devil:

(How's that for humor?)

you know Len...... you might be onto something, we could gather up the remains, strengthen up the conservative middle ground thinking Americans and get rid of the left wing 'lib nuts' as well !!

By golly I'm starting to see hope for this country !

Agreed my friend.

I would not like to have one dominant party.

I really hope the Reps get it together, get rid of the extremes, replace with pragmatic, non-ideologue (willing to compromise) "common sense" folks so we can have a truly vibrant, effective, balanced body of legislators who can act in a responsive, defensible manner.

Dare I say, folks like our former Wyoming Republican Senator Al Simpson and unlike our current Senators Barasso and Lummis.

Apparently Simpson (Simpson - Bowles deficit reducing plan) is back in vogue. Recently appeared on the "Daily Show". Thinks Carl Rove is a disaster. Not too bad for an 81 year old.

GG

Last edited:
Back