New all Mac room in SE Michigan 11-30-12 Grand Opening

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kach22i

Reaction score
New all Mac room in SE Michigan 11-30-12 Grand Opening

A local Hi-End store recently reconfigured some of their space to form a new listening room. It could be an all McIntosh room, well at least for two days, 11-30-12 and 12-01-12.

If you are in Michigan it may be worth your time to call them. For one past event several people drove over four hours to get there. It's only 10-minutes from my house, so I guess I have to go.

Paragon-Invite-2012.jpg

Paragon-Invite-back-2012.jpg

FM 107 is carry an advert from Paragon S&S which says this is only the 3rd room in the nation of it's kind.

If you are in Michigan it may be worth your time to call them. For one past event several people drove over four hours to get there. It's only 10-minutes from my house, so I guess I have to go.
Yes, drag yourself over there, George.

Paragon also has some tasty used ARC stuff advertised on Audiogon.

Yes, drag yourself over there, George.

Paragon also has some tasty used ARC stuff advertised on Audiogon.
Most of the used stuff was blocked by the bands equipment, mixing board on the floor, light/stand, speaker/stand and so forth. I could see lots of ARC stuff, somebody, more than one person has done some serious upgrading lately. There was some vintage McIntosh too, one looked like some sort of testing equipment or analyzer.

The food was great, and the prime rib was excellent. I had three helpings.

Jetty Rae and the Happy Campers were great (had one of them go out to their car so we could buy a CD).

The company was great (took my wife).

Larry and Ron at the store were great.

And of course the new McIntosh room and all the Mac equipment was great. I even liked the the rack some of the Mac equipment was sitting on.

Sorry no pictures, but the store is always there, pretty good hours too.

Latest posts

Back