MiTT's 2012 RMAF show report

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wisdoms I heard at Munich were fab. Way up there in goodness land. Just hope they were set up right and playing decent tunes when you were in there!

Continuing with the low price trend the small Vanatoo Transparent One is amazing in that it packs a full DAC, Power amp and speaker into a $499.00 package. I couldn't believe how clean these little gems sounded. And again, all you need is to plug in a digital source and you're done. They have analog inputs as well as a full slew of digital ones. Paired with an Apple Airport express or a Sonos system they work wirelessly. Stunning!

That is one amazing little active speaker. Proves that a well-designed integrated active speaker can really deliver. I especially like that they support adding a sub-woofer and it automatically adjusts the crossovers and sends the low freq. to the sub. very slick for under $500.

This would make a stunning small-room second system or a casual listening setup. My wife uses an all-in-one iPod boom box now in her work room, and this would kill it for a very reasonable price.

Back