Found ML Apparel

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krashkewl

Reaction score
So I've followed the MLO forum from afar (I am indeed a proud owner! -Spires, Stage, Abyss, -Purities in son's room), but of all the topics I've followed aparently this is my first post...

I came across a few weeks back about a dozen+ nice MartinLogan shirts of different varieties in great condition :rocker:. It was a neighorhood garage sale where the shirts were of a former ML employee years ago. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but when I researched online I cannot find ANY ML apparel.

Now not all of them are my style nor my size so I wanted to distribute to others who would appreciate and put them to good use. And since I'm a poor graduate college student, I figure some income would be a bonus too! That said, can anyone provide me any input on the best way to value them for me and potential buyer - my good friend feels that I should just throw them on eBay...

So I've followed the MLO forum from afar (I am indeed a proud owner! -Spires, Stage, Abyss, -Purities in son's room), but of all the topics I've followed aparently this is my first post...

I came across a few weeks back about a dozen+ nice MartinLogan shirts of different varieties in great condition :rocker:. It was a neighorhood garage sale where the shirts were of a former ML employee years ago. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but when I researched online I cannot find ANY ML apparel.

Now not all of them are my style nor my size so I wanted to distribute to others who would appreciate and put them to good use. And since I'm a poor graduate college student, I figure some income would be a bonus too! That said, can anyone provide me any input on the best way to value them for me and potential buyer - my good friend feels that I should just throw them on eBay...

I think we'll need our fearless leader Tom to weigh in wrt forum protocol - and IF he's OK with it, and IF this were a voting democracy, my vote would be that before listing on eBay, you share some pictures with us, along with available sizes/colors and take first-come-first-serve orders... I suspect most folks here who might be interested would be happy to pay the going rate for a like-new polo shirt with logo - I know I would. (so put me down for a size large black polo if available ;))

Oh.. and WELCOME to MLO!

I'm not trying to upset anyone / rock the boat / take advantage of anyone, etc...

But I figured this was the best place to find those that truly appreciate ML and let them have access to something of mutual interest. I'm more than happy to accomodate whatever is best for everyone & in no rush.

In the meantime thanks for the welcome!

Krash, first off....Welcome !

secondly, no problem with the shirts, we have a classified section....so, take pics, list them , sizes, etc......have at it !

For the record....those of us that attended the Martin Logan gathering four yeras ago in Lawrence were all given quality polo's and I have added a real nice t-shirt to my collection as well.

I think we'll need our fearless leader Tom to weigh in wrt forum protocol - and IF he's OK with it, and IF this were a voting democracy, my vote would be that before listing on eBay, you share some pictures with us, along with available sizes/colors and take first-come-first-serve orders... I suspect most folks here who might be interested would be happy to pay the going rate for a like-new polo shirt with logo - I know I would. (so put me down for a size large black polo if available ;))

Oh.. and WELCOME to MLO!

Welcome...and, what Todd said (wrt large black polo)...

I have 2 polo shirts and a few Tshirts. If I were you, i'd put them on Ebay, or put a classified ad up here on MLO.

Back