Custom Search
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cameras?

Hey Beek.. a Nikon guy who likes the fisheye.. nice shots of NYC. I was there for the first time last October.. should post some of my shots on Flickr.. two were chosen to be up on the wall at work
    For me, its a/v, Hi-Fi, and head-fi, cameras/photography, pretty much anything Apple and carbon fibre road bikes
    Martin Logan Vista, Grotto i, Vignette, Motion 4 ~ 2Chan: MacBook Air via USB & Oppo BDP-83 -To- Rega DAC -To- Rotel RSX-1560 AVR ~
    http://www.martinloganowners.com/~td...ead.php?t=1795

Mick,

Cool, no exotic beers? Thanx for the viewing
    Billybeek

Martin Logan,Magnepan, Squeezebox Touch,Magnum Dynalab,SVS,Proceed,Bel Canto,Jolida,Bryston,Stax,Grado,Sennheiser,Audio Technica,Benchmark & others in the closets

oops.. forgot.. single malt scotch.. current fav.. Aberlour A'bunadh
    BTW.. just posted my NYC stuff..
    Martin Logan Vista, Grotto i, Vignette, Motion 4 ~ 2Chan: MacBook Air via USB & Oppo BDP-83 -To- Rega DAC -To- Rotel RSX-1560 AVR ~

Ahhhhhhhhh what a Guy
    One of my fav beers is Sami Claus brewed once a year & hard to find, but I have been lucky finding a few 2 & 3 yr. old bottles
    great shots I havent been to the Trade Center Memorial yet....gotta go
    Last edited by beek; 03-26-2012 at 05:17 PM.
    Billybeek

Martin Logan,Magnepan, Squeezebox Touch,Magnum Dynalab,SVS,Proceed,Bel Canto,Jolida,Bryston,Stax,Grado,Sennheiser,Audio Technica,Benchmark & others in the closets

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyVee View Post
    Hey Beek.. a Nikon guy who likes the fisheye.. nice shots of NYC. I was there for the first time last October.. should post some of my shots on Flickr.. two were chosen to be up on the wall at work
    For me, its a/v, Hi-Fi, and head-fi, cameras/photography, pretty much anything Apple and carbon fibre road bikes
    Blimey, ditto bar the av, but Hifi, yep.. Photography, (nikon D700) yep.. Apple, er, I guess so, 3 macs and an iPhone.. And carbon road bikes, yep, felt AR1.. Self built road race bike, Felt B2 TT bike.

I have a Nikon d5000 with a few lenses and what not. Don't really know a ton about it, but thought that having a baby was a good excuse to go out and spend $1500 on camera junk. I always wanted to get a nice camera, just couldnt justify it until then. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ps68 View Post
    Blimey, ditto bar the av, but Hifi, yep.. Photography, (nikon D700) yep.. Apple, er, I guess so, 3 macs and an iPhone.. And carbon road bikes, yep, felt AR1.. Self built road race bike, Felt B2 TT bike.
    D700 a full frame beauty. This will be my next camera. I only have dx lenses so if I make the jump to full frame i will need to reinvest in new lenses.

Love my D700 also have 2 f-100's. I had to wait for a full frame body cause i already had glass..
    Billybeek

Very cool keep the habit goin
    Billybeek

Ahhh.. the F100, my favorite film camera ever! Even after owning an F5. Played with a D800 today.. WOW! but still staying with Canon.

Quote Originally Posted by beek View Post
    Love my D700 also have 2 f-100's. I had to wait for a full frame body cause i already had glass..
    Ps68.. custom and Felt.. nice! i'm new to road biking. My first full season was last year.. riding a Stevens SCF105 and love it. Going in for knee surgery in May and hating the ideas of losing 2-4 weeks. The weather has been so great that I've been out for 5 slow rides in the last 10 days. Right now, it's easier to ride than walk.. go figure..

I have 3 Canon EOS 5D Mark II and a bunch of Canon L glass as I am a Pro wedding photogrpher.

Nice stuff - which glass?
    Billybeek

Love the Infrared, wish the film was still around. What glass do you have?
    15 mm
    17-35 mm 2.8
    24-70 mm 2.8
    70-210 mm 2.8 IS
    28-135 mm 3.5-5.6 IS
    85 mm 1.8
    400 mm 2.8

Quote Originally Posted by MDSPHOTO View Post
    15 mm
    17-35 mm 2.8
    24-70 mm 2.8
    70-210 mm 2.8 IS
    28-135 mm 3.5-5.6 IS
    85 mm 1.8
    400 mm 2.8
    Nice I basicially had the same glass (Nikon) till I lightened up my bags.
    Billybeek

Nice stuff - which glass?
    2x 17-35 mm 2.8L
    2x 24-70 mm 2.8L
    2x 70-200 mm 2.8L IS

Might purchase 2 Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM for my wife and I to shoot birds and such next year.
    Last edited by Audioseduction; 03-30-2012 at 09:24 AM.