Whitney Houston

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon Gray

Reaction score
Well, we've lost another extremely talented person to dependance.

I'll never understand why people that are so gifted apparently decide to self destruct.

Rest well WH.

GG

She was one of the defining voices of my generation. I kept waiting for a return that would live up to all the expectations.
Her rendition of our our National Anthem made me a believer that she could create art from anything. I could listen to her sing the phone book!!!

Doug - out

I was VERY SAD all day yesterday... Her voice was so incredible and it's just such a waste that she's gone. RIP Whitney.

Here's a link to her singing the National Anthem at the SuperBowl in 1991. It gives me goosebumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jeUINzHK9o

You got that right!!!

Extraordinary Talent. She will be missed...

What talent. What tradegy. Like others here I was hoping that she would have a triumphant comeback.

All the music business b.s. and narcissistic personalities aside, I thought Jennifer Hudson's tribute song last night was pretty powerful.

Whitney's funeral.

What a stunning, respectful, funny, emotional, overwhelming but yet personal service.

GG

Whitney's funeral.

What a stunning, respectful, funny, emotional, overwhelming but yet personal service.

GG

I must agree, I wasn't going to watch it but my wife put it on and I got hooked! -Rick

Latest posts

Back