The Denver Broncos

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon Gray

Reaction score
Hi Tim,

Things must be a bit crazy tonight after the win over the Steelers.

I watched in hushed amazement.

I love a Cinderella story.

Gordon

Yeah.. hell of a game last night. They will have their hands full with the Pats next weekend, though. I think Cinderella may be getting bitch-slapped. ;-)

I actually was telling folks at work that I thought they had a shot against Pittsburg since the Steelers were so banged up. Even as it was going into OT I thought they would do well, because they've been winning in OT all year.

The Pats are going to be tough to be sure, but if they can just let Tebow play like Tebow it will be a different game than the one a month ago. I think Tebow continues to develop, and his energy has a positive effect on both the team and surrounding community. I'm a fan. Even if they loose next week, yesterday was our first Playoff win since 2005!

Yeah.. hell of a game last night. They will have their hands full with the Pats next weekend, though. I think Cinderella may be getting bitch-slapped. ;-)

I have to agree sadly as i don't like the Pat's much. Hopefully the G-strings won't play out of their you know what this weekend:(

Go Pack:rocker:

I picked the Broncos to win against the Steelers... Just too many injuries to Pittsburgh, including Roethlisburger, who has been seriously gimpy the last few games. I was a little surprised that they hung in there with Denver.

This weekend will be AWESOME.. 49ers v Saints (I pick the saints) and of course the Giants at Lambeau.... GO PACK GO!

Oh yeah she will get slapped up and down Gillette Stadium. Oh do I pray this happens!

I picked the Broncos to win against the Steelers... Just too many injuries to Pittsburgh, including Roethlisburger, who has been seriously gimpy the last few games. I was a little surprised that they hung in there with Denver.

This weekend will be AWESOME.. 49ers v Saints (I pick the saints) and of course the Giants at Lambeau.... GO PACK GO!

Steelers fan here and my ML speakers (EM-ESLs) unfortunately did a very good job of bringing the sounds of agony as my defense gave up 1st play in OT to lose the game :( :( But you're right TomDac. They were wounded. Should've rested him 'til the playoffs after the injury in Cleveland.

Last edited:
A "W" is a "W".

All teams have injuries and play through them. That's just the reality.

My sense is that the Pats are too high powered but.............................

We'll see Saturday night.

GG

I loathe the pats and would love to see them lose. But the Fairytale season ends soon. I fully expect the Pats to win by 20+ today.

They were just too good. Clearly the better team.

Being a Broncos fan, I think they had a great season with much promise in the not too distant future.

GG

Back