The coolest art ever

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wardsweb

Reaction score
ZohoHomeTempPic.jpg

http://zohoartforms.com/

That kinda reminds me of the Bone Church in Kutna Hora, Czech, that I've just been to. Here's a few snaps. In those days, they did it with real humans. Dead ones, that is.:)

Attachments

• SDC13570-qpr.jpg
    SDC13570-qpr.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 153
  • SDC13579-qpr.jpg
    SDC13579-qpr.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 168
  • SDC13583-qpr.jpg
    SDC13583-qpr.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 150
  • SDC13582-qpr.jpg
    SDC13582-qpr.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 151
  • SDC13562-qpr.jpg
    SDC13562-qpr.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 169
That kinda reminds me of the Bone Church in Kutna Hora, Czech, that I've just been to. Here's a few snaps. In those days, they did it with real humans. Dead ones, that is.:)

Reminds me, I need to take my calcium supplement. Thanks for that.

Definitely cool. I bet they cost a pretty penny.

I pinged the artist for a quote... I've seen these before and always wondered what they might cost. I'm guessing somewhere north of $1000... will share the number when/if I get a response.

I pinged the artist for a quote... I've seen these before and always wondered what they might cost. I'm guessing somewhere north of $1000... will share the number when/if I get a response.

I was thinking the aluminum and stainless was 10-20 grand and the bronze and stainless was around $50K. Its not just a thing, it is art. So you charge what the market will bear. They stand around 17 inches tall and come with a magnetic base that can be switched on and off to set poses. There are well over 500 parts and something like 100 for just one hand.

Back