System #79 (Revel Studio II's , previous Spire)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave, I've heard that Pass and ML's are wonderful together! :D

BTW, even high-end cruise lines are using cable elevators these days...

cable_elevators.jpeg

Just recently sold my ARC LS27 line stage to young friend helping to get started in this whacky hobby of ours, replaced it with the LS28. I'll take a pic one of these days ............

Just recently sold my ARC LS27 line stage to young friend helping to get started in this whacky hobby of ours, replaced it with the LS28. I'll take a pic one of these days ............

Sorry I missed this.

What a selfless act of humanitarianism Dave. :) How is the LS28 sounding? We need Pics!

I believe a wise man here has said "These threads are useless without pics".

Ok, so COVID19 combined with a dreary morning has me inside, don't want to rush into anything Brad but here is an updated pic ! (LS28 and Marantz Ruby) ..........

Attachments

• IMG_0128 audio rack 4:18:20.jpg
    IMG_0128 audio rack 4:18:20.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 91
Have a fondness for the White Album too. When I was a kid my folks had mostly classical records, but the White Album was a welcome exception (along with Allman Brothers Eat a Peach). I'm running Marantz for CD/SACD as well (SA-10). Considered Esoteric but I think the Marantz sounds great. Maybe Esoteric is better but at a significant step up in cost. Probably I should avoid auditioning them....

Have a fondness for the White Album too. When I was a kid my folks had mostly classical records, but the White Album was a welcome exception (along with Allman Brothers Eat a Peach). I'm running Marantz for CD/SACD as well (SA-10). Considered Esoteric but I think the Marantz sounds great. Maybe Esoteric is better but at a significant step up in cost. Probably I should avoid auditioning them....

Dan, Marantz Is, IMO the sweet spot with regards to CD/SACD playback. Esoteric is like Porsche and Marantz is the Corvette. My comparison goes beyond just performance, God bless you need to repair your Esoteric, you will then now what I mean !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back