Hello from Finland

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATD

Reaction score
For the past year I´ve been thinking I would´t sell my Apogees, because they are so great... Then I came across something else.

Well I noticed I´m not the first member from Finland here and there are few active members from our local forum so I won´t be telling what speakers I´ve just purchased. But because I´m here it is quite obvious it has something to do with ML.

In couple of weeks or so I´ll let you know. :)

Greetings from Finland!

-Teemu

Hi there. We've had a recent defector to Apogee, so it's good to see the scorecard evened! (Sorry Justin).

I´ve been thinking that I´d sell my current system and get something different. Now I´m moving to new house in two weeks so I thought this would be perfect time to do it. My TT and probably my Unico CD are only components that I´m saving. So let´s see if ML´s will fill the place that Apogees left. :)

Last sunday I took a 400km trip to get my new Logans. Sequel II fills nicely the place that Apogees left. :)

Is this like the new Martin Logan "Hide & Seek" game coming out at a store near you soon too? j/k Teemu, welcome!

For the past year I´ve been thinking I would´t sell my Apogees, because they are so great... Then I came across something else.

Well I noticed I´m not the first member from Finland here and there are few active members from our local forum so I won´t be telling what speakers I´ve just purchased. But because I´m here it is quite obvious it has something to do with ML.

In couple of weeks or so I´ll let you know. :)

Greetings from Finland!

-Teemu

Congratulations on the Sequels, those are nice speakers.

Cheers,

Welcome to the world of ML,

I am interested to hear your impressions of the Sequels after your Apogees. What do you drive them with?

Fjeff

I´m driving them with DK Design VS.1 Reference Mk. III. I´ll write some impressions after holidays.

Welcome ATD, nice to see a fellow countryman in this forum. Rauhallista Joulua!

Now that some time has passed I´m not so sure about the amp anymore. I´m thinking about going back to pre/power combo. DK is ok. It has all the power needed, but still there´s something that´s bothering me. And yes, I´ve been doing this for a quite long time so I have tried many cables and positioned my speakers all over again and other stuff, but still especially mids are not so good with this amp. And when listening at low volumes there´s like a big curtain covering everything.

So the adventure goes on. We´ll see what happens next. :) Tubes have been my passion so maybe back to tubes.

Back