Summit X to CLX - is it worth it?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can now answer my question, 'Summit X to CLX is it worth it?' Oh yes baby!!

Amazing, amazing speakers. If you are thinking about them, well don't, just go and get them!

Back to the music
M.

Someone's lost in the music:)

Actually I think you should pack up the Ref40, CD8 and REF150 and send them to me for evaluation. I'll give you an honest opinion - what could be better than that, LOL?

You are more than welcome here for a listen - that will save me packing it all up!!

M.

It's a long way to go, Todd, even for me. Prospect of 6 hours driving in a day is a bit much - but I think I'll make it at some stage!

Hi Marck
I no its a few months gone bye ,have you sold your summit x ?

Regards ceebeee

Hi,
Yes I sold them pretty much straight away.

Still loving my CLX's. They are really amazing.

M.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hey folks! been awhile. I also agree with the Martin logan upgrade path. Started with Vantage 3 years ago, went to Spire then to CLX. I will never look back. As far as the room size, most people except Roberto? say you need a huge room, which in reality is the correct and ideal situation for the CLX. But I have a very small room with the CLX 19x10x8 (CLX on 10ft wall) and the sound is absolutely amazing. I also have the Decent i with filter in the mix. I went to Todds house and listened there with a much much larger room and they sounded absolutely amazing. I have no regrets.

Maybe I should consider the CLX? but hoping not needing subwoofer

Defined worth trying them, you won't look back!!
M.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back