introducing ..

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hansdo

Reaction score
Hello ML lovers,
I 'am new on this forum and want to introduce myself :
My name is Hans and I live in the Netherlands and mine age 57 years young.
About 10 years ago I started seriously with real HiFi and bought the ML Clarity on a NAD receiver. The Clarities are fine but to small for mine room (7meter/5.5 and 3.6 high) so after a few years I switch to the Vista and that was a big improvement only the bass was a little to tight and the NAD could not handled the Logans ,I replace them for the Vincent amps and I put 2 subs aside the Vista's and it sounded great ! Last week I bought a couple used Summits ,after cleaned the membrame they sounded beautiful.
Installation: Arcam AV888 proccessor, 3 Vincent 998 monoblock for the front (50W A class-600 A/B), 3 monoblock Vincent 997 for the rear , Ml stylos voor the rear , ML Summits front and a ML Logos centre. Linn Akurate (SA)CD player, Oppo 95 blue-ray Technics SL-10,Technics SL-15 recordplayer (with original cartridge) Jasmine phono-pre.
Sofar mine introduction.

Attachments

• installatie 002.jpg
    installatie 002.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Goedemiddag Hans,

Welcome to the forum. When you have a moment, please consider posting your system (with pictures) in the member's system section of the forum. Also interested in hearing about your video display.
What is wrong with the Summit's that has you thinking they need new stators?

Regards,

-Todd

Summits &display

Hello Todd, (speak Dutch also ?)
I have a panasonic 50' plasma and a Epson 6000W 3D projector on a 2,5 M wide screen.
The Summits sounded dull ,comparing with mine Vista's ,also less detail and volume.
After that I cleaned the membrame with calcfree water and soft soap ,they play better now but I think that the Summits can do better . 1 Summit is drying now and I try it tomorrow.Anyway they are shinning now like a mirror. Do you know of the ML Theater centre is much better than the Cinema ?
Update:
The cleaning was very successful and the Summits sounded beautiful. No need for panel replacement.

Last edited:
Back