CLX Tour coming to Chicago

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theWB

Reaction score
This upcoming Saturday the CLX listening tour is coming to Chicago.
http://www.martinlogan.com/events/clx-tour.php

Anyone from the Chicago Group interested in going?? I know most of you have already heard the CLX, but I have not.

Not sure who is still active on the forum from Chicago, been awhile since I've visited.
Hope everyone is doing well.

Wayne,

I would love to go but I just have way too much going on. I agree that it has been far too long. It is time for a Chicago get together soon.

Cherian

I would love to go but I just have way too much going on. I agree that it has been far too long. It is time for a Chicago get together soon.

Cherian
I'm heading out there today, not the most optimal place to hear the CLX, but I have yet to experience them.

I'll bet it's been close to a couple of years since we all got together. I'd be up for a fall get together, or a Monday night gathering at the Green Mill for some Patricia Barber.

Wayne / Cherian..............good to hear from you guys, hope and trust your families are doing well.

Wayne / Cherian..............good to hear from you guys, hope and trust your families are doing well.

Doing Great Dave, have a new addition to the family due the end of December. Trust all is well with you.

I was pleasantly surprised at the high end gear and CLX setup at the Best Buy Magnolia store. I have not been in a Best Buy in years, had know idea their Magnolia Stores carried such high end gear. The CLX were paired with an all McIntosh system. Powered by the MC601 Mono Blocks with the C500 Pre Amp and using the MCD500 as the source. I got at least an hour in the sweet spot. The CLX are indeed something special.

Back