Football season is here!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you had to remind me...................just another mediocre year for the Bills...........:mad:

Defense looked pretty good Dave , my usual preseason optimism before they rip my heart out:mad:

Bills fans .........are you ready to get your Super Bowls tickets.......LOL !! .......:ROFL:

Oh well at least we won't go 0-16.....besides that's the best opening game we've had since Bledsoe beat his old team the Patriots !

Aw Tom you dissapoint me, Packer's really?? I admit it was an awesome opening game to the season, but the Saints gave them a run for the money. Now my 'Boys, sheesh...hadn't lost a game with a 14 point lead in the 4th since 1960!!! And Romo's lookin' at the sidelines during a snap with 8 seconds on the clock, string him up and beat him with Jessica Simpson dolls!

Bills fans .........are you ready to get your Super Bowls tickets.......LOL !! .......:ROFL:

Oh well at least we won't go 0-16.....besides that's the best opening game we've had since Bledsoe beat his old team the Patriots !

+1 Dave , Go Bills

They are impressive(NE) but they still have to line up and play the games anything can happen Dave , I've got all of my body parts crossed that can cross XXX
:cheers: to a Bills win

Aw Tom you dissapoint me, Packer's really?? I admit it was an awesome opening game to the season, but the Saints gave them a run for the money. Now my 'Boys, sheesh...hadn't lost a game with a 14 point lead in the 4th since 1960!!! And Romo's lookin' at the sidelines during a snap with 8 seconds on the clock, string him up and beat him with Jessica Simpson dolls!

Born and raised in Wisconsin... Love the Packers and always will, I suppose! and I'm ok with that!! GO PACK GO!

hey Larry, how 'bout dem Bills !!! ..........'circle the wagons baby' !!!

WOW! A win over the Pats!! Awesome! I hope my Cowboys can put the Pats down another one next game, And the Lions grabbing a win in O/T, good for them long suffering fans!! Monday night...Cowboys and Indians...circling the wagons Hehe!! Gonna fun to watch.

And nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills !!! Dave this is fun!! who would have thought the Bills would be on top of the AFC East> priceless

Last edited:
Packers offense looks UNSTOPPABLE!! WOW. 4 - 0 !! Hope their defense can step up a little.. and it's a damn shame that the SuperBowl is in Indy this year.. WTF is up with that?

Tom , GO Pack GO my wife being from Manitowoc is thrilled with her team.

Attachments

• packer guy.jpg
    packer guy.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Bills secondary has really showed it's weakness the past couple of weeks, hopefully this weekend at home they can step it up against the Eagles...........man these Eagle fans drive me nuts............dream team my butt !

as bad as the Eagles are right now they can still easily win the NFC East.....it's that bad.

Bills beat the 'beagles' !! yeah baby !!!!

Back