Custom Search

Thread: Vinyl's "Home Office"

Default Vinyl's "Home Office"

Superb article about Chad Kassem's growing Acoustic Sounds empire in Salina, KS...
    http://www.theaudiobeat.com/visits/v...ome_office.htm

Really sorry I missed that side-trip when we had our ML factory visit a few years back. Glad to hear Chad's business is booming!
    Squeezebox Touch/Bel Canto DAC 3.5VB + Oppo BDP-95 > Conrad-Johnson CT5 preamp and Premier 350 amp > ML Summits. ML BalancedForce 210 sub. Audience Au24e I/C's, speaker cable.
    Click here to see my entire sytem. Member of the Suncoast Audiophile Society.

Thanks for the link 'Sleepy', brings back alot of great memories from that trip.........and yes you missed a great day In Salina !!
    Dave

System #79 - Analog is Alive and Well, if in doubt, click the link below !

Click Here to see my System

Quote Originally Posted by twich54 View Post
    Thanks for the link 'Sleepy', brings back alot of great memories from that trip.........and yes you missed a great day In Salina !!
    Ahhh, yes, seems like it was just yesterday!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Squeezebox Touch/Bel Canto DAC 3.5VB + Oppo BDP-95 > Conrad-Johnson CT5 preamp and Premier 350 amp > ML Summits. ML BalancedForce 210 sub. Audience Au24e I/C's, speaker cable.
    Click here to see my entire sytem. Member of the Suncoast Audiophile Society.

Yeah, that was a great trip.

By the way, that guy in the photo looks very familiar!

Great article Sleepy. Thanks!
    - Steve You got fins to the left, fins to the right...Wilson WP8, Pass Labs XA-100.5, Pass Labs XP-20, BAT PK-V5, Soundsmith "The Voice" Ebony, TTW GEM V2, MacMini, Amarra, Ayre QB-9 DSD, X-CAN V-3, Sennheiser HD-535, Adona, PS Audio PPP, Mogami w/ Neutrik XLRs, Douglas speaker cable, GIK treatments.