ML CLS 1: Need help with Red / Green / Black wire connection to transfomer board

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fdriver

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been posted somewhere prior and I'm sorry for asking, as I just cannot find that information.

I just had some restoration work done on a pair of CLS I speakers. When returned, the panel wires were removed from the white plastic connector that is used to align them and connect correctly to the transformer. The manual does not help.

Does someone have instructions (preferably with pics) on the correct wire configuration for the red, green, and black wires that come out of the panels? Just want to place them in the plastic connector and connect them properly to their corresponding transformers.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, my board does not indicate which wires go where:

Here is a pic of the connection points:
d3a7c95e.jpg

The 1K resistor blue cable is the blue color, then red, then other resistor brown color is black. These resistors are not part of the CLSs circuit. It is a mod. Please ask to the first owner what he was trying to do. Happy listening,
Roberto.

Back