Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 1,291 to 1,298 of 1298

Thread: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gray View Post
    Ken,

My current fave is Hans Zimmer. Thin Red line is excellent as well as many others he has created.

Gordon
    Hi Gordon,

Yup, he's definitely in the top tier. I have TRL, as well as Man of Steel and Gladiator.

Spinnin' some Tragically Hip on the Thorens, I recently heard Gord, the lead singer has an inoperable brain tumor and this will be their last tour as a band, I can't even speak about how sad I am about his health, must be a really hard thing to give all you have for your fans in your last days...over and over!! What an impressive man!!
    Cogito Ergo Zoom!
    20 goes into 80, a hellava lot more than 80 goes into 20 ~ The late, great, Sophie Tucker
    Thorens 125 TD MK II /SME 3009 II /Shure V15 special tracking, Teac V8000S, Denon DN 790R cassette, Teac A-3340 RtR decks, Onix CD-2
    Sumo Electra Plus > SAE A1001 > Summits

This young woman just stole my heart, We' McDonald on the show 'The Voice' , Took me waaay back to my daze in Dallas TX, south side and lift me up!

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-voic...ld-take-church

WoooFF!

who stands and plays a baby grand pee an 0?? She do! Bless her!!
    Last edited by stuwee; 11-15-2016 at 02:24 AM.
    Cogito Ergo Zoom!
    20 goes into 80, a hellava lot more than 80 goes into 20 ~ The late, great, Sophie Tucker
    Thorens 125 TD MK II /SME 3009 II /Shure V15 special tracking, Teac V8000S, Denon DN 790R cassette, Teac A-3340 RtR decks, Onix CD-2

Now another shocker from 'The Voice' 2017, a young man who grew up singing in a punk band does Cher's ~ "Believe" in country style, insane!!

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...6&action=click

His intonations are very special, knows how to move around the mic, hope you like it...
    Cogito Ergo Zoom!

Just found Joanne Shaw Taylor. Wow! Blackest Day is by far my favorite.

Name:  61J356-kT2L.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  73.1 KB

Eric Clapton, "Reptile", 33.3rpm
    - Steve You got fins to the left, fins to the right...Wilson WP8, Pass Labs XA-100.5, Pass Labs XP-20, BAT PK-V5, Ortofon Cadenza Bronze, TTW GEM V2, K&K Audio Premium SUT, VPI 16.5 & Keith Monks Discovery One record cleaners, MacMini (on Spatial Isoplane), JRiver, Ayre QB-9 DSD, X-CAN V-3, Sennheiser HD-535 (on Woo Audio stand), Adona Racks, SRA amp bases, PS Audio PPP, Mogami w/ Neutrik XLRs, Douglas speaker cable, GIK treatments, Shunyata Venom Defenders.

Listening to some old favorites today. Now up is the Stills - Young Band, "Long May You Run", 33.3 rpm. Hard to believe that I've owned this record for 41 years!
    - Steve You got fins to the left, fins to the right...Wilson WP8, Pass Labs XA-100.5, Pass Labs XP-20, BAT PK-V5, Ortofon Cadenza Bronze, TTW GEM V2, K&K Audio Premium SUT, VPI 16.5 & Keith Monks Discovery One record cleaners, MacMini (on Spatial Isoplane), JRiver, Ayre QB-9 DSD, X-CAN V-3, Sennheiser HD-535 (on Woo Audio stand), Adona Racks, SRA amp bases, PS Audio PPP, Mogami w/ Neutrik XLRs, Douglas speaker cable, GIK treatments, Shunyata Venom Defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by slowGEEZR View Post
    Eva Cassidy, "Nightbird", vinyl. Blix Street Records. Excellent live recording.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Really enjoying this so far.