What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My subjective opinion and first impression this album is unfortunately disappointing.

Gave "Rattle that lock" a serious listen third time around and now i say album is not disappointing. Above average.

Few tracks are very enjoyable to listen to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecile McLorin Salvant

Sings Jazz and Blues. Writes some of the songs or records lesser known songs. Amazing voice and very well recorded. I sat and listened to these 2 CD's back to back with no hesitation to skip a track. Going to order more of her music today.

Attachments

• Women Child (Small).jpg
    Women Child (Small).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 52
  • For One To Love (Small).jpg
    For One To Love (Small).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
B. B. King Deuces Wild double LP-- Duets with various artists such as: Van Morrison, Tracy Chapman, Bonnie Raitt, The Rolling Stones, and Mick Hucknall to name but a few. 12 tracks spread over four sides.

BBKing.jpg

My subjective opinion and first impression this album is unfortunately disappointing.

Gave "Rattle that lock" a serious listen third time around and now i say album is not disappointing. Above average.

Few tracks are very enjoyable to listen to.

That's my experience with many albums. The first listen may be disappointing but after a few listens the music grows on you.

Latest posts

Back