What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2vb0uih.jpg

Not really a country fan, but this guy's amazing.

I think that one was a Grammy winner. It is a great album, IMO. In the last few months, I've listened to both of those albums at least four times each.

I like to think that I may have turned you on to him Steve, a bit earlier on in this thread I believe.

I like to think that I may have turned you on to him Steve, a bit earlier on in this thread I believe.

Yeah, way back in post 693. I had heard of him, but hadn't actually heard him. After your post I checked him out and then purchased his last two albums. Thanks Tim!

This is my first album by her, so I got the hybrid SACD for some reason. I purchased a couple 45rpm albums at the same time, but they were jazz and blues. I bet the 45 sounds fantastic.

Very good album Steve, Leland Sklar on bass even though seems he's underplaying or not 100% into it. Sounds very good on SACD...

Getting a chance to listen more than 1x/week since off from work. And really liking my DIY linear PSU for the music server, getting close to the transport in sound quality..

Chantal Chamberland - The Other Woman, excellent quality and music. Ces't Magnifique!!
index.jpg

Latest posts

Back