What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An artist I was totally unfamiliar with. I Bought this at BN because the cover was so old-School I couldn't resist. I am so glad i bought this, old school soul and great songs. Definitely a winner

Sharon Jones and The Dap-Kings I Learned the Hard Way
DapKings.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished listening to "Masterpieces by Ellington", an Analog Productions reissue piece of vinyl. Wow! What a great recording! Though I had heard all the songs before, I had never heard the concert length versions of them. Dynamics will startle you in a few places on this album! Highly recommended. Now, I'm on to another new album, "4 Nights of 40 Years Live", by The Robert Cray Band. This excellent double vinyl pressing is from Provogue Records. Another great recording with fantastic sound I highly recommend!

Was listening to Holst The Planets LAPO conducted by Zubin Mehta on Decca and my 10 year-old daughter comes out and sits down to listen while reading. She says this is really pretty and listens to the entire album with me, sweet!

6729.jpg

Back