What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now listening to Hank Mobley Quintet, "The Feelin's Good". 45rpm Blue Note/Music Matters release. Note that the players on this album are the same as on the Jazz Messengers album above, except Herbie Hancock plays instead of Horace Silver and Philly Joe Jones takes over on drums. With these two changes in lineup, the music changes quite a bit.

Last edited:
Rocking Aerosmith's Toys In The Attic Loud on LP

toys.jpg

The well known, much maligned, or beloved, depends on one's taste and mood, Jazz at the Pawnshop on an original pressing Proprius LP 7778-79

jazz.jpg

Rocking Aerosmith's Toys In The Attic Loud on LP

View attachment 18223

risabet have you listened to "Pump" by Aerosmith. It is very good or musical. Recommended by me.

I normally do not listen to heavy metal groups. But there are a single handful of heavy metal albums that i like.

Other heavy metal albums that i enjoy listening to are Hysteria by Def Leperd, Ten by Pearl Jam and Beggars Banquet by Love and Rockets.:music:

Last edited by a moderator:
JJ Cale, "Okie". I bought this piece of vinyl many years ago, but I notice that it says it is a reissue by ABC Records on the back cover. The record was originally released in1974 by Shelter Records.

It's a JJ Cale night. "Really". Vinyl by Shelter Recording, this is my original from around 1972. I heard the song, "Lies" on the radio back then and have been a fan ever since.

Moving up to 2007's JJ Cale, "Rewind", vinyl by Star Vista/Crazy Mamas Music. These songs are unreleased from over the years on previous albums.

All Over The World: The Very Best of the Electric Light Orchestra

Remastered CD ripped. It's been playing straight through and I haven't lifted the needle so to speak ;)

risabet have you listened to "Pump" by Aerosmith. It is very good. Recommended by me.

I normally do not listen to heavy metal groups. But there are a single handful of heavy metal albums that i like.

Other heavy metal albums that i enjoy listening to are Hysteria by Def Leperd, Ten by Pearl Jam and Love and Rockets by Love and Rockets.:music:

Haven't heard Pump will give it a try. Aerosmith is pretty cheap on the used market. I rarely listen to the genre myself but certain albums are too good to pass up. A lot of Kiss albums come to mind. Great anthemic rock!

Haven't heard Pump will give it a try. Aerosmith is pretty cheap on the used market. I rarely listen to the genre myself but certain albums are too good to pass up. A lot of Kiss albums come to mind. Great anthemic rock!

Great to hear from you risabet, my friend.

I listened to a Kiss album some years ago however did not like their music.

After all each person’s preference for music is different.

Just my subjective opinion that is Aerosmith is more musical or artistic.

Though Pump is the only Aerosmith album in my opinion worth recommending to a friend.

Hope this album does not offend your sensibilities for the words used are not so good.

Have fun listening to music on your excellent system!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back