Custom Search
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lifetime Service for MartinLogan Products

Exclamation Lifetime Service for MartinLogan Products

Loyal MartinLogan customers,

Recently we announced a decision to discontinue our service support for certain legacy MartinLogan products that are no longer in production.

Well…we messed up.

Today I’m pleased to announce, after much discussion, the following:

1) MartinLogan stands behind every speaker made and will offer lifetime service and support for every model.
    2) We will still offer a Loyal Customer Discount Program option to upgrade to a current production ML model, should your legacy ML product need service.

We need to refocus some energy on providing the best possible customer service, and it starts here with our most loyal and long time customers.

Forgive us for our blunder and we hope you continue to enjoy your MartinLogan speakers for many years to come. Please contact us directly at 785-749-0133 with any service issues or for more information about our Loyal Customer Discount Program.

Warmest Regards,

Justin Bright
    Marketing Director

Thanks Justin, a good decision from a great company.

my system: http://www.martinloganowners.com/for...read.php?t=169

Thank you MartinLogan.

Been Thinkin bout nothing and doin nothin but thinkin...

Thanks Justin, it really heartwarming to see that there are companies out there that care for their customers.

Justin,

I think that's called stepping up to the plate, taking responsibility, and doing the right thing.

Although it appears I'll be changing speaker brands in the near future, I will always look back with fond memories of my audio journey over the last 20 years, in which four different models of Martin Logan speakers played a key role.

Thank you again for your recognition of and dedication to your most loyal customers.

Gordon

Great to see this, Justin. A wonderful New Year's gift for us all. Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by -justin- View Post
    2) We will still offer a Loyal Customer Discount Program option to upgrade to a current production ML model, should your legacy ML product need service.
    I was not aware of such a program until now, but your statement begs the question: If I have a legacy product that does not need service, but I just want to upgrade, can I do so under this program ?

Once again, thank you.

That is very good news indeed! Thank you!

Thanks Justin ! .....it's good to know that the 'Squeaky wheel gets the grease' !
    Dave

System #79 - Analog is Alive and Well, if in doubt, click the link below !

Click Here to see my System

I take this post back. Because you ML is only doing this because you want to charge us 2-3 TIMES MORE FOR PANNELS than what you did the year before!!!!

Ignore this --> As a member who currently owns and consitently uses 7 martin Logan speakers (old and new), you have just persuaded me to buy nothing but Martin Logan speakers!
    Thanks so MUCH!
    Last edited by Peter_Klim; 11-23-2012 at 03:01 AM.

This news is so good, I'm going to change my will to specify burial in a CLX shipping box.

Thanks Justin (and ML Sr. Mgmt) for doing the right thing!

Excellent move!

It reinforces my faith in the organization and products.

Thanks.
    Jonathan

System #45 (Monolith IIIx, Sequell IIb, SL3XC)

Great. I am glad you made this decision.

Thanks and I still have mine ordered..

Big move Professionally. Way to step up. Whats Rich gonna do now EAT CROW .. I hear its good while listening to Martin Logan speakers!
    Krell fpb 300cx
    Krell KPS25sc
    Martin Logan... CLS Ia... Walnut frames

My system here

Wow! These types of changes rarely happens. I am duly impressed and warmed by it. I am relatively new to the ML world even though my entire system is ML...I look forward to eventual upgrades .

Quick question, not to be devil's advocate or anything....but I hope that the change didn't come with a price gouging attached to it? Did it?

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.P View Post
    Thanks and I still have mine ordered..

Big move Professionally. Way to step up. Whats Rich gonna do now EAT CROW .. I hear its good while listening to Martin Logan speakers!
    Wait, doesn't this basically mean that Rich was right?