LOGOS PANELS: So much for advanced notice JUSTIN???

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2beornot2bop

Reaction score
Back after a month off for the holidays only to discover ML has issued a service notice on this board stating they're no longer servicing my Logos. Some of us visit these boards infrequently so 4 weeks later I'm only now receiving the news that my LOGOS has been marked extinct.

FACT 1:

Speaking to MB in the service department some 6 months ago I was specifically told that in the event ML stopped servicing my speaker there would be ADVANCED notice given so I could order a new panel if I chose to do so.

FACT 2: Well, that obviously was NOT the case for the only notice given was one advising loyal users that the product they own is now extinct.

FACT 3: This displays an utter lack of courtesy and any degree of professionalism by a corporation towards what has been a very loyal customer base for decades.

FACT 4: There's no way ML didn't know this was about to happen 6 months ago. Anyone with half a brain knows full well these decisions aren't made 3 weeks in advance of implementation.

FACT 5: Now I can't obtain a panel replacement for a speaker that I could have easily ordered a panel for months ago.

So Justin, what's the spin or ML's excuse for not providing loyal customers with advanced notice???

Right now I'm *issed.

There's no way in *ell Gayle would have treated folks this way.

Back after a month off for the holidays only to discover ML has issued a service notice on this board stating they're no longer servicing my Logos. Some of us visit these boards infrequently so 4 weeks later I'm only now receiving the news that my LOGOS has been marked extinct.

FACT 1:

Speaking to MB in the service department some 6 months ago I was specifically told that in the event ML stopped servicing my speaker there would be ADVANCED notice given so I could order a new panel if I chose to do so.

FACT 2: Well, that obviously was NOT the case for the only notice given was one advising loyal users that the product they own is now extinct.

FACT 3: This displays an utter lack of courtesy and any degree of professionalism by a corporation towards what has been a very loyal customer base for decades.

FACT 4: There's no way ML didn't know this was about to happen 6 months ago. Anyone with half a brain knows full well these decisions aren't made 3 weeks in advance of implementation.

FACT 5: Now I can't obtain a panel replacement for a speaker that I could have easily ordered a panel for months ago.

So Justin, what's the spin or ML's excuse for not providing loyal customers with advanced notice???

Right now I'm *issed.

There's no way in *ell Gayle would have treated folks this way.

There is a whole thread about this that got beat so bad there wasn't any horse left.

Take a look and let the flies have something to eat !
http://www.martinloganowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11594

I think you should call ML and ask about whether they still have panels. I have difficulty believing that they junked everything Dec 31st.

Your call may be the defibrillator that this horse needs. CLEAR !

Some of us visit these boards infrequently so 4 weeks later I'm only now receiving the news that my LOGOS has been marked extinct.

Not our our fault nor Martin Logan......

Get over it.......and if you can't as Grandpa would say.......'tough tities' !

As CAP said this topic has been covered to the point of being ridiculus.

Not our our fault nor Martin Logan......

Get over it.......and if you can't as Grandpa would say.......'tough tities' !

As CAP said this topic has been covered to the point of being ridiculus.

"titties" has two "ts"... as God intended ;)

actually no, "titties" has three ts now that I think about it... OK, I don't think God intended that. Your spelling is probably best for all concerned.

And while I 1000000% agree that the thread topic has been hammered to death (and beyond), it is everone's individual right to keep pummeling this dead, decaying, and putrifying carcass to their heart's content... is it not? It's a liberty thing.

And while I 1000000% agree that the thread topic has been hammered to death (and beyond), it is everone's individual right to keep pummeling this dead, decaying, and putrifying carcass to their heart's content... is it not? It's a liberty thing.

Ok, then. LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT . . . :devil:

(and just for the record, Dave, the saying is: Tough Titty said the Kitty, but the milk's still good.)

I wish I was multitasking with those maple beauties. Are you leaving them running 24/7 ?

Not to interrupt this otherwise ready-to-implode thread... but no, not 24/7... more like 18 hours total (so far). But it's a good point, I should (and am) looking for every excuse to run them like Iditarod sled dogs. :D

Last edited:
. Your spelling is probably best for all concerned.

No doubt my spelling ......sucks ! Regardless of the spelling if we can resurect George Carlin from the dead I'm sure he can shed some light on the matter !

No doubt my spelling ......sucks ! Regardless of the spelling if we can resurect George Carlin from the dead I'm sure he can shed some light on the matter !

My spelling sucks worserer... I usually refrain from calling out anyone's typos, but I just couldn't resist the double t soft ball. My apologies for any offense.

And yes, George Carlin would make for some awesome thread jockeying!

All I know is tits shouldn't even be on the list , man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back