Turntable Owners?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Own a turntable?

• Yes, and I've used it this year at least once.

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Yes, but I haven't used it at all this year.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • No, but I plan to get one within a year.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 20.3%

• Total voters
I am an analog music junkie, my name in Ray, and I too am from Florida :rocker: Hey there, Tim and Dave!!!

Say there Ray, Happy New Year !

if there is any doubt you're an analog junkie I have proof.........

I think that's 'sleepy' in the background !

Attachments

• IMG_7711.jpg
    IMG_7711.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 208
I just purchased the Pro-Ject Debut III. I previously have never really paid much attention to vinyl. I got a pretty good deal on the turntable so I figured I would try it.

Cheap Thrills

Welcome to the world of Hi Res Analogue! There are plenty of affordable LPs out there waiting for you to take home and try stuff you never knew existed, it is the oldest archive standard we have ( apart from stone!)

Fjeff

I just purchased the Pro-Ject Debut III. I previously have never really paid much attention to vinyl. I got a pretty good deal on the turntable so I figured I would try it.
Congrat's. It's a good 'table, that rewards upgrades on the cart and RIAA front. You will be amazed how much difference a good RIAA makes!

I almost only listen to vinyl.I have some 500 cDs, so I do have a decent silver fribee spinner, but almost all my purchases are vinyl, and as I have moved through several system through the years, vinyl seemed always to please me more. Current system is a Michell Orbe with an Audiomods arm, Ortofon Rondo Bronze cart, and a DIY tube RIAA with stepup trafos.

Latest posts

Back