System #365 (CLX)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Shakti, the oft used word in the Anusara community,....
Mmmm, if we're describing those rock thingies for allegedly improving audio gear performance, I'm gonna go with my definition.

Which monoblocks Ken? Your sig reads Sanders so I thought you were keeping the signal within the domain of lightly doped silicon.
Todd, I have pairs of Rogue M150 and VTL MB450 Sig monos. Also have an Aragon 4004 MkII and the two previously mentioned, non-functional TacT digital amps. I seem to have a huge gravitational pull, which attracts gear and won't permit it to achieve escape velocity.

I have pairs of Rogue M150 and VTL MB450 Sig monos. Also have an Aragon 4004 MkII and the two previously mentioned, non-functional TacT digital amps. I seem to have a huge gravitational pull, which attracts gear and won't permit it to achieve escape velocity.

neutron star comes to mind :)

I used to own a pair of those Rogues... and also a pair of VTLs (though singificantly lower model number). Both pairs orbited my system only temporarily, eventually leveraging the slingshot effect as they vectored off to parts unknown.

Mmmm, if we're describing those rock thingies for allegedly improving audio gear performance, I'm gonna go with my definition.
When I visited radical steve's house to listen to his system, I noticed some rock thingies on his CDP (at least I think it was his CDP), and skeptically asked if they made a difference. He lifted them off, and I did hear a slight change; it was not double-blind or anything, but I did hear an improvement when they went back on. The change was not big enough for me to go and exchange my shekels for some.

FOUND LOST SOUL

I'm still lusting for a pair of CLXes, but can't afford them, even used; nevertheless, I still search Hifi Shark for them. While looking at search results I recently came across a familiar name that we have not heard from here in too many years....tsv_1. The old-timers here should remember Todd, whose sense of humour I always enjoyed, and who bought a pair of CLXes many moons ago.

I sent Todd a note via Audiogon, saying I was wondering where he had got to. I got a response, saying that he had a job change and a major life revectoring. He is now an innkeeper in Maine, and has no space for the speakers, hence the reason for the sale. They are no longer listed, but he indicated that he was going to relist them soon. His price was under $17K.

He sends his regards to you all. The inn (looks like a great place) can be found at:

http://www.acadiabayinn.com/

Latest posts

Back