Videos from ML

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very well done! Nice to see that entire timeline of ML's history. I hope the current management will always remember their audiophile roots, and continue to push the limits of the designer series, as well as the entry and mid-level lines.

I enjoyed the vid as well... although the complete lack of CLX coverage (excepting for that almost accidental view of the timeline at 2008 when the word CLX flashed by) had me scratching my head a little.

Thanks Justin... loved the unintentional (?) comedy that Joe V brought to the video... after eveytone else rapid-fires on which bands they like, Joe humbly states he just tunes the radio and stops when he hears something he likes :) Well done!

The best part about working with Joe is there's no scripting him...it's just Joe bein' Joe. :) One of the most laid back guys I've ever worked with.

Thanks Justin... loved the unintentional (?) comedy that Joe V brought to the video... after eveytone else rapid-fires on which bands they like, Joe humbly states he just tunes the radio and stops when he hears something he likes :) Well done!

Also, the comments toward the beginning of the video re: "MLs are for well recorded music"... which implicitly suggests MLs don't do so well with poorly recorded music... I found that interesting because in another thread a few weeks back a few of us were comparing notes on that very subject. I had mentioned that I find some (poorly recorded/produced) music nearly unlistenable via CLX because the garbage comes through in all it's painfully unholy garishness. Others here argued that quality is second to the music itself... I see their point, but it's still tough to aurally swallow when delivered by such exceedingly honest speakers.

Loved the vid guys, its cool that your all coming out from the shadows and speaking about your products .It makes me feel better about who my moneys going to as well as making the tech more familiar to other would be owners

Back