new Ride 4

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

as350_b3

Reaction score
It finally is in my garage! Let me introduce you to "Das Biest." After looking for about a year, I finally closed the deal and now am the happy owner of a 2003 Audi RS6. According to enthusiasts, there are only about 860 of these left in the USA.

The RS6 has a twin turbo 4.2L V8 putting out 450 hp stock. It does 0-60 in a bit over 4 seconds. This car is the ultimate sleeper!

IMG_2628-QW.jpg

IMG_2661-QW.jpg

A friend of mine's dad used to have one of those some years back... pretty cool car.

Nice car but I'd take the Sikorsky S-76C before it.

Ahhh, but I drive the RS6 to the S-76! Now that I've had the RS6 for a few days, I am still discovering new things about it and having a blast. I still haven't found the limits of adhesion and am amazed that a 2 ton car zips around corners as fast and sure-footed as this car. It is simply amazing.

Great looking car... But if anyone knows the audi, they know it puts down some hp. do you know how much whp it puts down and what they run stock in a 1/4 mile?

If I remember right, my friends dad pretty consistently ran high 12s.

given that it's all wheel drive making 450 hp I don't think it's that impressive. But if you want to go drag racing one doesn't buy a Audi.

Ill race anything with 4 wheels and a motor. Lol. I think it all depends on what you like. Got a audi here in toledo that ran 10.88. I was just curious what it ran... Thats all. Still a gorgeous car!

given that it's all wheel drive making 450 hp I don't think it's that impressive. But if you want to go drag racing one doesn't buy a Audi.

To be fair, it is a big, heavy car and probably only puts down like 350whp.

Back