<crickets>

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, Bernard. When have you ever known me to be wrong?
Rich, you missed my point. Justin said you were wrong about just about everything, and I do know that lawyers do not argue generalities; they get you to be specific and then try to nail you down. So I was suggesting to Justin that HE pick one thing specific about which you were wrong. I was then just going to sit back and watch the sparks fly. :devil: I never expressed any opinion about you being wrong. ;)

Bernard - whilst I am confident I could withstand a fullscale Rich onslaught and still come out alive at the end of it, providing the subject matter was reasonable, at the moment I don't have the time, the energy or the motivation to do it.:D

Anyway, why does it need to be me? Go for it Bernard...:):devil::devil:

Jusin, quite obviously you and Rich are both missing my points, so you both deserve each other. I'll leave you two to it.

Justin/Rich,

The "no response" to my last comment above makes me think that it was perhaps too abrupt, but surely you must realize that it was meant in jest. No offence was intended.:eek:

I've been crying about it for days Bernard...

C'mon - you know us - thicker skinned than that!;)

Back