<crickets>

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimna

Reaction score
Where is everyone? This place is is about as exciting as a convalescent home.

/tap tap tap....is this thing on?

Where is everyone? This place is is about as exciting as a convalescent home.

were busy changing diapers (Grandpa speaking here, I suspect the others are busy with 'depends' !)

:ROFL: Mine started Kindergarten this week, I almost forget that stage of the game.

We need someone to incite Rich, that would liven things a bit.:p

Its not just here....most forums I belong to have been quiet the past few months.

Tj

were busy changing diapers (Grandpa speaking here, I suspect the others are busy with 'depends' !)

Hey Gramps,
I may be old enough to be changing grand kids diapers, or be wearing them myself. But I'm still busy making babies, or at least getting in lots of practice.:rolleyes:

Will you be too busy changing diapers to make it too RMAF this year??

:ROFL: Mine started Kindergarten this week, I almost forget that stage of the game.

We need someone to incite Rich, that would liven things a bit.:p

Rich is wrong about just about everything. And he can prove it with long dissertations on just about any topic you care to mention!:D

Is that enough to wake him, do you think?:devil::devil:

Will you be too busy changing diapers to make it too RMAF this year??

hey Wayne, long time 'no-post', hope all is well with you and family......No RMAF for me this year, I've got a big rail trip (of course !) planned ahead of it for Colorado and New Mexico.

Rich is wrong about just about everything. And he can prove it with long dissertations on just about any topic you care to mention!:D

Conservatives >> Liberals.

That ought to do it.

I think that listening to MLs is mostly an indoors type of thing and at this time of year, at least in the northern hemisphere a lot of us are spending lots of time outdoors.

That and I am guessing that I am probably the only one that repeatedly drags my CLXs outside to play loud music in thunderstorms.:D

Busy with my startup. Anyone need mobile access for their enterprise?
Check out Rover Apps (new release out next week).

I barely get to listen to a few hours on the weekends, if that.

It will be a year or two before I get back to doing all the wild and crazy DIY electrostat experiments.

Sorry, guys. I've been too busy instructing my wife on how to change diapers.

Justin, Rich is too smart (crafty?) to be drawn into it by a general statement like that. You should mention one subject about which Rich is wrong. I think Rich was wrong to promise that his system pictures would be posted very, very soon.

Justin, Rich is too smart (crafty?) to be drawn into it by a general statement like that. You should mention one subject about which Rich is wrong. I think Rich was wrong to promise that his system pictures would be posted very, very soon.

Come to think of it, I think we should give Rich an easy time as he's obviously knee deep in shite.:D

Anyway, I think we're more likely to see pics of used diapers and a dissertation on the art of nappy changing than his system.:ROFL:

Last edited:
hey Wayne, long time 'no-post', hope all is well with you and family......No RMAF for me this year, I've got a big rail trip (of course !) planned ahead of it for Colorado and New Mexico.

Dave, life's just been very very busy. Enjoy your trip. Maybe next year.

Back