Anyone in Toronto had their ML speakers serviced?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattAu

Reaction score
Where did you go and how was your experience? I recently purchased a pair of Mosaic's and am enjoying one of them. The other one appears to be sick. When I play test tone - low to high frenquencies, there were no cut out above a certain frequency, however, it just lack clarity and the airyness that the other speaker has. I am not sure it's the ATF or the crossover. I am a newbie... Any help about where to have it serviced would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Greg, what about out of warranty work? Anyone had out of warranty work performed in Toronto?

I would contact Martin Logan directly and they will help you sort out the problem. If any part is required it will have to go through Plursion. When I had a circuit board prioblem in 1 of my Odyssey's, Martin logan found the source of the problem through me doing things they suggested to find the problem, such as swap stator panels, etc.

Once the problem has been determined through elimination, ML will ship the part through Plursion and walk you through fixing the speaker.My experience with the ML service department was over the top A+

Cheers, Greg

Last edited:
Thank you both for your responses. I have emailed ML at [email protected]. I will see what happen tomorrow when they re-open from the holiday. The seller is also supposed to get back to me as well. It's a shame since the one that is not faulty sounds great and is very detailed and open. If only the other one sounds the same. Let's hope this get resolved soon.

ML told me that there is nothing that they can do for me since Plurison is the distributor in Canada so I will have to go through them. Contaced Plurison and the speaker is now on its way to their offices for service.

Back