Any good HiFi shops in Las Vegas?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hocky

Reaction score
We're taking an impromtu 5 day trip to Vegas next week - are there any nice hifi shops there? It would be fun to maybe hear some things I've never heard before at some different hifi shops.

Four days in January (6-9 in 2011) Las Vegas is the HiFi capital of the world with CES and T.H.E Show. During the other 361 days we live in a desert with very little high end audio. Good luck on your visit here. Vegas has a lot to offer but not much for audiophiles.

Four days in January (6-9 in 2011) Las Vegas is the HiFi capital of the world with CES and T.H.E Show. During the other 361 days we live in a desert with very little high end audio. Good luck on your visit here. Vegas has a lot to offer but not much for audiophiles.

That's a bummer. I guess the fact that most of the money there is people passing through wouldn't be good for the business.

That website doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. :ROFL: The adage "One shouldn't judge a book by its cover" came to mind after I visited the site.

That website doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. :ROFL: The adage "One shouldn't judge a book by its cover" came to mind after I visited the site.

They do the best modifications available for Tact gear. They modded my Tact preamp and I'm over the moon with the significant performance increase.

Back