Call me 'Gramps' !!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Blessed news this past Wed. Shirley and I became Grandparents to a healthy, 8lb 10oz, 22" long baby Boy. My daughter-in-law gave birth to Jack Michael @ 1100 on 7/28.

To those that have become grandparents you know the feeling and to those still waiting...........yes it is truly special !

Attachments

• IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 140
Congratulations, to you and your family. I would fall in the "still waiting" but not in any hurry group.

The great thing is it only gets better with age, both yours and your grandchild. My grandson is 7 and spends more time with "Nana" than his own mother. As a matter of fact, he is coming over shortly, as he spends every Sunday night, Wednesday night, Friday night and Saturday with us. Christopher is my "Little Buddy".

Grandchildren Rule!

Thanks for the well wishes guys ! ........................had to show you one more......... 4 days old !

Attachments

• IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 117
Looks like a thinker. Must be a vinyl guy. :D

Luthor, it's in the genes..............the vinyl part.......not the thinker, well from my son and daughter inlaw then !

I'm already looking forward to the grandchildren days that you and your wife are enjoying.......and yes his railroad engineers cap has been purchased

Congrats on the new born Dave. Real cute! I have 2 grandsons myself. They can be a hand full at times, but we still love them!

Dave , congrats on the new grand bambino. Im sure his first words will be Choo Choo! let the spoiling begin.

Congrats Pops.... er.... GRAMPS!
:D:D

Joey, as I stated in your 'marriage post' about my 35 years (and counting) of being married to a great woman,hopefully your day will come when your 'first born' puts as big a smile on your face as my first grandchild !!

Attachments

• IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 58
Dave, what a kid!!!

I cant wait till my two get busy and make me a grandfather.

Back