RMAF 2010 - Who's in?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim and Steve, Thoughts and prayers to you and your families.

I have to cancel as well, work is getting tough, my peers are dropping like flies.

It would be career suicide to take off at this time.

Really disappointed was looking forward to seeing everyone again and doing the Denver Rock-n-Roll 1/2 Marathon this upcoming Sunday.

I was just looking over the exhibitor list and didnt see ML? Am I missing something?

Actually, I think it is ML that is missing something by not attending RMAF. But I do encourage you guys to be sure and stop by Roger Sanders room. He makes top-notch electrostatic speakers and his system sounded superb last year.

I agree on both points, Rich. I have had Sanders on my radar along with all the other bigs selling non-cone transducers, hence my disappointment in ML's absence.

Perhaps one of the voices of ML will pipe in here and explain to us why?

I have 2 major concerts this week, yet i think I might be the most anxious for RMAF, I can't wait!!

So what's the tally? With all the ins, outs, and skae it all abouts, I've lost track of who is going. Show of hands if you're going to RMAF this year, please!

*Raises hand*

*raises hand*

(may be on limited availability or have to leave at any time, but would still like to meet folks and grab a beer or listen to some stuff together)

Don't forget to take a few pics for those who can't make it:) No need for a mega report but coverage of some of the best rooms would be nice.

I've just got back from Dubai and didn't find much out there, TBH. Tried to find Dubai Audio but after I e-mailed them as to their whereabouts and got no reply I gave up on them. Looked to be a promising retailer though.

Demon, Marantz, Bose were in the malls and I even found some McIntosh kit and some Gallos. That was about it for mainstream shopping areas, though.

Not cold out there...:)

Back