RMAF 2010 - Who's in?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowGEEZR

Reaction score
We've already made our hotel reservations and registered for 3 days of RMAF. :rocker:
Who else is going? Please cut and paste list and add your names. Also, if you have any dinner places you'd like to recommend, please add them to the list for a vote by all. We've got a couple of months to figure out what we'll do. Anyone in the area want to host a get together?

Attendees...
Steve and Joyce

Dinner recommendations...
Bonefish Grill, 4948 S Yosemite St, #A, Greenwood Village

Count me in: I booked my hotel room this morning and I'll be there for all three days.

I might be able to attend. I need to double check the dates. I have a trip to Europe that ends in early October.

THe show is an absolute blast and it's nice to run into a few MLOC members!

Erik

Ill be there, not sure when as I have a few gigs around that period, but Im not missing it again!

Figured we should maybe revitalize this thread since it's less than 3 weeks away now.

Unfortunately we've got a LOT going on (Father terminally ill, visit from my CEO the week before, trip to Atlanta on Sunday afternoon), so I'm not going to be able to host an event at my place. Still interested in getting dinner or at least drinks with folks on either Friday or Saturday night. Happy to help with setting up arrangements if we get a headcount here.

So I'm thinking it looks something like this:
Steve and Joyce 2
Rich Teer 1
Jimna 1
Tonepub ?
Wayne (WB) 1
Churchill 1
Tim (Mitt) 1
Gordon Gray 1

Looks like 8 or 9 so far?

That weekend is now filling up for me, but I am still game pending the meeting spot and time doesn't overlap what I already have committed to doing...so lets nail down the plan ASAP.:cool:

Figured we should maybe revitalize this thread since it's less than 3 weeks away now.

Unfortunately we've got a LOT going on (Father terminally ill, visit from my CEO the week before, trip to Atlanta on Sunday afternoon), so I'm not going to be able to host an event at my place. Still interested in getting dinner or at least drinks with folks on either Friday or Saturday night. Happy to help with setting up arrangements if we get a headcount here.

So I'm thinking it looks something like this:
Steve and Joyce 2
Rich Teer 1
Jimna 1
Tonepub ?
Wayne (WB) 1
Churchill 1
Tim (Mitt) 1
Gordon Gray 1

Looks like 8 or 9 so far?
Sorry to hear that Tim. Joyce's mom is fading fast and we may lose her very, very soon. So, everything is up in the air now for us, too.

I'm not going to make it this year. I've just got to much going on right now and that weekend. One of these years....

Looks like I, too have to bow out from this year's RMAF. It's just a matter of time (very short we're told) before my wife's mother passes and we can't risk being away. I'll be looking forward to the reports and pictures from you guys.

I can relate Steve, my Father is in very similar circumstances. Sandy and I were going to go to Sante Fe this weekend, but my dad hasn't been doing well at all the past few days, so we aren't taking the chance of going out of town either. At least RMAF is in my back yard, so I won't feel too much guilt still attending.

I am sorry to hear all this, my thoughts and positive vibes go out to you both and your families.

Churchill - I am bummed, I was looking forward to meeting you.

Next time I suppose....

I was just looking over the exhibitor list and didnt see ML? Am I missing something?

Tim / Steve, sorry to hear about your parents, prayers for both of you.

Back