Schematics Cross Over Aerius (not I)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rilke1999

Reaction score
I am just in the process reviving an old pair of ML Aerius: The new panels are ordered, but I saw today, that the pervios owner modified the crossovers heavily. To judge the mods (and to restore the original function) I would need the schematics of the crossover.
Who can help?

br
mks

if i was you don't touch it. he would have used the the correct values he would be mental if he did not, do they sound ok? i listened to the aeruis and the aeruis i. before buying the i version which was much better. the i verison has better quality capacitors and the crossover is at 450 hz instead of 500 hz i would leave them he would most defanitly would have made them much better

I would suggest leaving it alone and listening. But I would also want schematics. The modifications may be an improvement over the original configuration, but there are also many "engineers" that implement detrimental changes.

he would most defanitly would have made them much better
Then again what you may be working with is a failed experiment. By all means listen to them, and they may sound great, but you have no way of knowing if they are better or worse than the unmodified version.

What I would do to start with is get the schematics of both the Aerius and the Aerius i, and compare them with what you have. Changes after that would depend upon what was done.

Latest posts

Back