Fair value

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renpar61

Reaction score
I am thinking of selling my ML to upgrade. What is the fair price to ask for Clarity and Fresco i?
I posted on the classifieds section (Clarity) several months ago, but I didn't get much feedback.
Thanks

I am thinking of selling my ML to upgrade. What is the fair price to ask for Clarity and Fresco i?
I posted on the classifieds section (Clarity) several months ago, but I didn't get much feedback.
Thanks

Not sure what your definition of "fair" is. To me it is the price that both buyers and sellers mutually agree to in the free market place. The best way to guage that is to look at some fairly recent transactions such as posted on the Audiogon blue book. If you posted before and did not get replies, your price was too high.

I agree with David completely, I recently had an amp up for sale and recieved no
offers for almost 45 days.

I thought I had priced it fairly but after doing a bit of research I was priced to high , I lowered the price and it sold within 3 days.

I had an unrealistic view of what it was worth.

Back