My Dedicated 2CH system is is back togather again!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audioseduction

Reaction score
I was without my system for over 3 weeks. What a painful period for me. Both my amp and pre sold quickly which allow me to purchase my new replacement equipment. I replaced my X350.5 for the XA160.5 Class A monoblocks and replaced the X-1 pre-amp for the XP-20 pre-amp. I installed 2 dedicated 20amp circuits and provided a BPT balance power conditioner for each circuit. All I can say is WOW! The sound is just SO incredible coming from the new monoblocks. These amps don't leave Class A operation till 320 watts. It's like unlimited Class A power for the Summits. I’ll have more details on performance after I give it sometime to break in. Just click on my system link below to see updated system. :music:

That looks absolutely stunning. I wish I could hear it.

Time to make new matching amp stands!

Wow! Didn't think you needed any further system upgrades, but can't wait to hear this latest setup. And it'll be fun roasting marshmallows while we listen!

WOW!!!

Very classy system -- must sound wonderful. Someday I too hope to have the same Pass Labs Mono setup. :bowdown:

Just wondering...how warm do they get?

Back