ML Aeon replacement panels

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankHansen

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea of how much replacement panels for my Aeons might cost? (Or at least an indication of magnitude?)

Is the replacement of the panels something I can undertake, or am I looking at shipping these beasts to Martin Logan?

Update: Ok I found another post on the forum that descriped how to get at the panel, by taking off the side panels with a wooden mallet. So that part of the question has found a good ending I think.,

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea of how much replacement panels for my Aeons might cost? (Or at least an indication of magnitude?)

Is the replacement of the panels something I can undertake, or am I looking at shipping these beasts to Martin Logan?

Update: Ok I found another post on the forum that descriped how to get at the panel, by taking off the side panels with a wooden mallet. So that part of the question has found a good ending I think.,

Hola... sometimes with just a shower to the panels, regular water with the aid of a hose and running water, from top to bottom and left to right at the front of the panel, no chemicals or soap, do it for 5 minutes, let them to dry for one day, and perhaps you will make them sing again. I had done this before, and it works!.. happy listening,

Back